Thursday, August 10, 2006
- Name: 123txpublicdefender123
- Location: Somewhere Beautiful, Washington, United States
- The Inspirational Kennedy
- My Turnaround on Bill Gates
- Crossing My Fingers
- Bad Lawyer!
- Scalia Rebuffs DeLay
- New Things Can Be Scary . . . And Good
- When Your Clients Like You Too Much
- Parents v. the State - Best Interests of the Child...
- So Much for the Sixth Amendment
Legal Disclaimer: The legal analysis and opinions offered on this blog are those of the author individually and are not reflective or indicative of the opinions and positions of the author's employer. Nothing on this blog is intended or should in any way be construed as legal advice. If you have legal problems, please hire an attorney and consult with him/her. Do NOT rely on anything written in this blog for legal advice.