Friday, May 20, 2005

Pop Culture Friday!

A little break from the law . . .

*Television Without Pity is the best website in the world!

*Am I playing the "gender card" by wondering if Donald Trump is a sexist for offering the first female winner of The Apprentice a choice between running the Miss Universe pageant or renovating his house in Palm Beach?

*Do you have any idea how painful it is to watch one of your former beloved players kick your ass in the playoffs?

*Unlike these people, I have not skipped work to see the new Star Wars movie. I plan to see it this weekend. I have, however, seen the original Star Wars over 100 times. When I was a kid, my brother and I (who never agreed about anything) used to sometimes spend our Sundays watching our tape of Star Wars three times in one day. Does this make me a freak?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home