Thursday, August 31, 2006

Internet Traffic

If you have a blog and you aren't using something like SiteMeter to check your referrals (how people are getting to your blog), you are missing out. Today, I saw that someone got to my blog by searching, "will i go to jail for my third DWI in ny?" I'm no New York lawyer, but I would guess that the answer to that question is "yes."

I still get a lot of hits from people searching about "animal sex" as a result of this long-ago post.

A lot of people end up here when they do a search for something related to Nancy Grace. If you've been reading me long enough, you know I'm her biggest fan! One particular Nancy-related search was something like, "does nancy grace have a boyfriend?" I hope that person was scared away from her by some of my posts!

And, finally, there are apparently a lot of people doing searches for Mickey Sherman, who I talked about here. Interestingly, I read that he is the lawyer for the man who is accused of murdering the neighbor who allegedly molested his daughter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moobear said...

You got my google, but that's ok.:P~
There is a moogle.com, ya know. And btw, I can't like Nancy Grace either!
Have a great day!

God Bless!

9/01/2006 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I was just on Nancy again and, for the first time, in the live studio with her. If you want to know what it's like in there while the cameras are off, let me know! Boy howdy can that woman multi-task!!!

9/04/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Mike Howard said...

Animal sex and Nancy Grace? I'm sure there's a connection there, I just can't (and don't want to) put my finger on it.

9/06/2006 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home