Sunday, January 07, 2007

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

The winners of the 2006 Public Defender Blogger Awards--the "Rodneys"--have been announced, and I'm honored to be among them. I won Best Title of a Blog That Reflects Something About the Job, and was a runner-up in the categories Public Defender Blogger You'd Like to Be When You Grow Up, Best Blog by a Female Public Defender, and Best Blog That Deals with Actual Law Stuff. Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up, and thank you to everyone who voted for me. I am particularly honored to be a runner-up to Skelly in the Public Defender Blogger You'd Like to Be When You Grow Up category. I still feel very much like a kid in this public defender business, and it is heartwarming to know that at least a few people out there draw some inspiration from my rants here at Injustice Anywhere. And, finally, a big thanks to Public Defender Stuff for creating and hosting these awards to recognize the many public defenders out here in the blogosphere.

Cheers!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gritsforbreakfast said...

Congrats on the Rodney! Just boost your posting frequency a little and I think you're a shoo in next year for best female PD blogger and best personality - we just don't hear from you enough!

It's like your spending your time on your clients or something. Or ... I don't know ... a personal life. Sheesh! Just get your priorities straight! ;)

BTW, I LOL at your constitutional crisis over your salary. POOOOOR federal judges, huh? I really feel for them. Cheers! Have a great 2007.

1/08/2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger 123txpublicdefender123 said...

Thanks, Scott! I appreciate all the support and inspiration you've given me since I've been blogging. Grits is still a daily read for me (unless I'm WAY TOO busy)!

1/08/2007 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home