Thursday, December 28, 2006

Leonardo DiCaprio Can Suck It!

So, I'm sure Leo thinks he's big stuff for being nominated twice in the same category at this year's Golden Globes. Clint Eastwood is almost certainly letting the same honor go to his head. Perhaps Helen Mirren is enjoying all the attention of having three individual nominations. But, none of them are nominated in multiple categories for the Public Defender Blog Awards, are they? No! But, you know who is? Me! "But, um, isn't every public defender blog that fits the category technically 'nominated' in that category?," you may ask. Why you hatin' on me? Why can't you just be happy for me for once? Is that so much to ask? Ahem. Anyway, Public Defender Stuff is running a little awards thing to recognize PD blogs, and I am up for consideration in multiple categories. If you want to vote for me in any of them, especially the "Best PD Blog by a Woman" category where that bitch Blonde Justice is kicking my ass (kidding! love her!), please do so. If you want to vote for somebody else, I guess you should feel free to do that, too.

(Why do I now feel like Kathie Lee Gifford running a campaign to be voted "TV Guide's Most Beautiful Woman on Television," and why do I feel like I am revealing something shameful about myself just by the fact that I remember that whole thing?)

VOTE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Windypundit said...

Hey, even if you lose the PD awards you shouldn't feel too bad. After all, you're still one of Time's choices for Person of the Year, and no one can take that away from you!

12/28/2006 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to vote for me in any of them, especially the "Best PD Blog by a Woman" category where that bitch Blonde Justice is kicking my ass (kidding! love her!), please do so.

You'll ALWAYS be a winner with us, even if you're a loser in the PD Blog Awards.

At least you aren't leading in a category where you're the ONLY choice.

Shucks.

12/28/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger 123txpublicdefender123 said...

Hey, even if you lose the PD awards you shouldn't feel too bad. After all, you're still one of Time's choices for Person of the Year, and no one can take that away from you!

I am so putting that on my resume the next time I apply for a job. Hey, I should put that on my blog somewhere . . .

12/28/2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i personally think your blog rocks. but i also love leo dicaprio..so...

12/28/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home