Sunday, December 10, 2006

What's on my DVR?

I keep things pretty much law-related here, but I was running through my Tifaux (that's what I call my cable company issued DVR because it's not a real Tivo) recording list this morning, and I wondered what you might be able to learn about someone by knowing what they DVR. It's probably really stupid, but just for the heck of it, here goes:

Veronica Mars (all of this season's episodes are still saved)
Battlestar Galactica (all of this season's episodes are still saved)
60 Minutes
Cold Case
The Amazing Race
Without a Trace
How I Met Your Mother
Heroes
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Friday Night Lights
Gilmore Girls
House
America's Next Top Model
Jericho
Lost
Top Chef
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
The O.C.
The Office
Scrubs
The Soup
Best Week Ever
48 Hours Mystery
Saturday Night Live
The Sports Reporters
Ebert & Roeper
Inside the Actors Studio
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Everwood (syndicated episodes from ABC Family)
The Oprah Winfrey Show
The Late Show with David Letterman
Jimmy Kimmell Live
Charlie Rose
$100,000 Pyramid
American Justice
48 Hours: Hard Evidence

So, you're probably saying to yourself, "The $100,000 Pyramid? Really?" Well, you're probably actually thinking that's a lot of TV, and you're right. So, take a shot at psychoanalyzing me based on that! At some point, I may take a shot myself.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your DVR List.

I was a contestant on "The Pyramid" years ago and won a lot of money, a trip to Hawaii and Hot Tub!

Will this get me off the shitlist of your blog?

Maybe not such a superlawyer, Mickey Sherman

12/31/2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger 123txpublicdefender123 said...

Awww, Mickey! Just because you're not a superlawyer, doesn't mean you're on my shitlist. (Hey, at least I didn't call you the devil's minion, like I did Nancy Grace!) I'm not a superlawyer either. Anyone who won a hot tub on the pyramid has my respect! ;)

1/02/2007 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mickey Sherman is a pathetic loser ...he claims to not read his own press clipping but alas, here he is posting...after probably googling himself...

9/11/2007 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Leonard said...

It cannot succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.
Restaurants in Stellenbosch | rentals cape town | Restaurants in Stellenbosch

3/09/2012 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Omanber said...

DVR recordings can reveal personal interests, hobbies, and viewing habits, providing insight into someone's entertainment preferences and lifestyle. Menu prices can also reflect spending habits and priorities.

2/26/2024 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home