Friday, September 08, 2006

Bill Maher Has a Plan to Keep Us Safe

Bill Maher's contribution to keep us safe from terrorism is to continue mocking the President. That way, people around the world will see that we Americans know Bush is a moron, too, and they won't hold what he says and does against us. Brilliant, I say! As Maher explains:

And that's why making fun of the president keeps this country safe. The proof? I've been doing it nonstop for years, and there hasn't been another attack.

I am fully on board with this strategy. It's the least I can do as a patriot. And if you don't agree, then you're for the terrorists!

4 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

Fantastic! I think that Bill Maher is a pretty funny, albeit conceited, guy.

9/08/2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger ACS said...

Bill's my freakin' hero! One question - I assume you have moved to Washington State, not DC, right?

9/10/2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger David Tarrell said...

If we don't take his advice, the terrorists will have won and the world will personify us through the rich boy ravings of a madman who thinks he's king. Natalie was right after all, we should all be embarrased that this man is our president and should make fun of him at every opportunity. It's our patriotic duty to call bullshit or at least laugh at the idiot who sees the world so simplistically.

9/11/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger 123txpublicdefender123 said...

I love Bill Maher. I don't always agree with him, but I appreciate his willingness to speak what he believes is the hard truth, whether it's popular or unpopular, and whether it may offend someone or not.

And yes, I'm in Washington state, not D.C.

9/11/2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home