Monday, June 20, 2005

Governor GoodHair Screws Us Again

While I was in my murder trial (which I'll blog more about later in the day, time permitting), Governor Rick Perry aka Governor GoodHair vetoed virtually all the good criminal justice legislation from the session. Written consent for searches at traffic stops? Vetoed. Probation reform? Vetoed. I'll try to blog more specifically about all of this later, but right now, I have a pile of stuff to do that built up while I was in trial last week, and, to be honest, I'm just too damn pissed to post coherently. @#$%^&*()@#$%^&*)(*&^%$%*(*#$%^(&*!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's about all I can say right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ezekiel said...

Quite effective info, thanks so much for the post.
flex seal reviews | flex seal | bake pops reviews

3/15/2012 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home