Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Rudolph Pleads Guilty, Gets Life

By now, most of you probably know that Eric Robert Rudolph pled guilty today to four bombings, including the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta in 1996. In exchange for his plea, he is receiving four life sentences. As I am opposed to the death penalty, I think this is the right result. Congratulations once again to the great Judy Clarke, public defender extraordinaire, for helping to save her client's life. She's one of my heroes. And not forgetting the once wrongly accused, I hope Richard Jewell is smiling somewhere, knowing that the man who committed the horrible act he was once accused of is finally being held to account for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Austen said...

I saw really much useful information above!
online dress up games | Pittsburgh attractions | ethical decision making

2/28/2012 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home